- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 T almond flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 2 egg whites
- 1 T almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional toppings (chopped nuts, nut butter, maple syrup, butter)
- Combine the protein powder, almond flour, baking powder, spices, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the pumpkin, egg whites, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and heat over medium heat. Drop the batter by 1/8 or ¼ cup onto the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes on both sides.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!