Insurance & Payment
Talia currently takes self-pay and insurance clients. Please see below for the insurance plans that Talia is in-network with.
You may be covered for FREE virtual nutrition counseling through your insurance!
Talia is currently in-network with:
Independence Blue Cross/Amerihealth
We will help you understand if your insurance covers virtual nutrition coaching
Book your initial appointment (choose a date 1-2 weeks out). We will reach out to you once you book your initial session to verify if your insurance benefits cover virtual nutrition coaching with Talia.
If we find that your insurance plan does not cover nutrition counseling, you can choose to pay out-of-pocket or cancel your appointment — no hard feelings!
What to ask your insurance company when checking your nutrition counseling benefits
- Is Talia Follador (NPI: 1528608569) an in-network provider with my plan?
- If not, what are my out-of-network benefits?
- Does my plan cover outpatient nutrition therapy CPT codes 97802 (medical nutrition therapy – assessment), 97803 (medical nutrition therapy – follow up), or 99401-99404 (preventive counseling)?
- If you have diabetes, you may also want to ask if your plan covers G0108 (individual diabetes self-management).
- Do I have any nutrition counseling visits covered under the preventative care portion of my plan? (ICD-10 Code: Z71.3)
- What is my current coverage for telehealth appointments?
- Do I need a referral from my physician?
- Do I have a deductible for nutrition counseling services? If yes, how much is it and how much has been met?
- Is there a copayment or coinsurance? If yes to either, what is the cost?
- How many sessions are covered per year?
- What month does the policy year renew?
- Are there any limitations to my coverage?
- We recommend writing down the name of the agent you spoke to as well as the reference number for your call.
Follador Nutrition Services LLC
All Rights Reserved © 2023